No Worries, Everything is done for you!-

Hi - I'm Anna and had been staying at this home and enjoyed every minute of it.  The main thing I liked and appreciated was the fact that everything is done for you.  No worries means, the housekeeper takes care of changing the linens, cleaning up the room, and keeps everything immaculate.  As a woman, I appreciate this and don't have to think about cleaning.  So.......no worries just enjoy.    The type of people here are professional, respectful, and I feel safe. I need plenty of alone time because I am working with people 10 hours a day, I get the peace and solitude that I need here.  Sarah is so gracious and makes you feel comfortable and welcome. I will return to my home away from home. No more hotels for me. I love it here. ( My special place is in the back yard underneath the big shade tree. I work long and hard hours. On weekends it was fun to enjoy a nice barbecue and than relax underneath the fig tree with my book. So peaceful. ) The  bed is amazing you will sleep like a baby I did.

Views: 261

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That was so kind of you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Executive Sublets.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service